I like this product very much. I use it to put on seminars in the community.
-Burt Bennett, Ph.D.
State of North Carolina
Winston Salem, NC
For years, psychologists have been telling us to let our anger out. Express it. Don’t hold it in. Now there’s a new school of thought that says: getting angry is not only unhealthy, it’s counterproductive.
Think about anger from the perspective of the person you become angry with; Is that person really going to want to help you out after you’ve given him or her a verbal tongue lashing? Is that person going to want to work faster after you angrily accuse him or her of taking forever? Is that person going to want to help you solve your problem (i.e., whatever it is you’re angry about) if he or she privately thinks that you are just a big jerk?
In addition to jeopardizing your interpersonal relationships, anger can also make you sick. People who have problems with anger are at greater risk for:
- Digestive disorders
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart disease
Anger may be the #1 reason why people get fired, are forced to retire early, or are not promoted. More marriages break up, more people get thrown in jail, more murders are committed because people don’t know how to manage anger.
This training package helps you teach people why getting angry doesn’t make sense.
- When you get angry, you alienate your friends, family and co-workers.
- Your anger carries over into dealings with other people you aren’t angry with!
- Expressing anger often winds up making you feel worse.
- Anger can undermine your efficiency.
- You set a poor example for your children and the people you work with.
- Your anger radiates outward: You get angry with a co-worker, who gets angry with another co-worker, who gets angry with his spouse, who gets angry with her kids and so on and so on.
Managing Anger also helps you:
- See the situation from the other person’s perspective.
- Learn how to communicate your feelings more effectively.
- Learn how to deal with frustration.
- Understand how anger escalates.
- Download Option