The 5-part video series covers the following topics:
- Where we are with stress today and some of the obstacles that we face when we teach stress management.
- How to implement changes to teaching stress that really work, for long lasting results.
- Introduction to the six step model, a model for teaching stress that can be used at work, on the fly, while your stress is happening.
- Part 2 of the six step model.
- Why a year long program is the best way to guarantee the best engagement and the best results for a stress management program.