StressStop offers a complete library of stress management resources. We specialize in common sense training materials for employees and patients.
We have been providing stress management solutions for over ten years. StressStop products are used in hundreds of government agencies, thousands of hospitals and virtually every major corporation.
Each year, billions of dollars are wasted on absenteeism, accidents, burn out and inflated healthcare premiums due to stress. Finding a stress management solution for employees and patients has become a top-level priority for many organizations.
Quality stress management programs pay for themselves many times over. But, companies and healthcare providers looking to buy stress-training materials often discover that:
- Some stress management materials are too "new age" for a corporate setting.
- The techniques suggested (like meditation) can't be used on the job!
- Training materials are not always based upon medically accurate information.
- Getting outside consultants can be expensive and impractical.
Our products are based on the latest medical and psychological information and incorporate proven techniques to help people understand their stress profile.
Our customers include:
- EAP counselors
- Wellness program directors
- Nurse managers
Our training materials:
- Speak to employees and patients in their own language
- Help users feel empowered
- Show people that stress starts in their own mind
- reduce the cost of employee and patient wellness programs
- speed the response to individual needs within the organization
- educate employees, patients and executives about managing their stress levels
Educators, healthcare professionals and corporate managers and trainers use our materials to:
- Enhance productivity
- Manage change
- Promote healthy living habits
- Increase employee morale
- Speed patient recovery
- Intervene in crisis situations
- Manage healthcare costs
Visit our Testimonials page to see what some of our satisfied customers and the media say about us. Quotes from satisified customers can be found on may of the product pages as well.
We encourage you to browse our online resources and product catalog. You will learn how our products can be used effectively in the corporate, training and healthcare environments. We also have articles online and a discussion board to help you exchange ideas and answers with your peers.
Catalog orders can be placed through our secure, online purchasing system.
If you’d like to talk to one of our stress management experts about specific product questions, or to place an order we can be reached at (800) 367-1604.
Of course, your total satisfaction is guaranteed.
Quick Stress Tips
What can I do to help me manage anger right now?
From the Article: Managing Anger
Assume the other person didn't intend to make you angry. What gets us all riled up is the thought that another person intended to make us angry. But this is rarely the case. (It's almost like assuming that when two people are laughing across a room they are laughing at you.) Most people who make you angry do it completely unintentionally. When you fully realize this it will defuse a lot of the anger you experience in life. If it's a friend, family member or coworker, don't even hint that your angry. Just ask them why they did what they did, and you'll invariably find out that if they knew you were bothered by it, they wouldn't have done it.